COMUNICADO À IMPRENSA, PARA DISTRIBUIÇÃO IMEDIATA
Register for Launch 10am CAT, 25th November
Maputo, 23rd November 2021
The National Petroleum Institute (INP) is pleased to announce the launch of the Mozambique 6th Licensing Round for newly defined blocks, offshore Mozambique, which will take place on 25th November 2021. For this Licence Round, 16 new blocks have been defined for exploration and production, spread over 4 distinct areas, all offshore, comprising more than 92,000 km sq.
All national and international companies interested in participating in this tender are invited to register and submit the pre-qualification documents, models of which will be made available post announcement on the dedicated website for the Mozambique 6th Licensing Round and can be accessed from the INP website www.inp.gov.mz. All bids will be evaluated based on a set of standard criteria.
Those interested in participating in the tender launching ceremony, which starts at 10.00am Central African Time (CAT) on 25th November 2021, may do so via this link. Places are limited so do not delay in reserving your position.
The Mozambique 6th Licensing Round launch ceremony will comprise the following agenda:
All Times in the Agenda in Central African Time (CAT)
- 09.30 - 10.00am | Arrival and Registration of Participants
- 10.00 - 10.05am | Welcome by Mr. Carlos Zacarias, Chairman of INP
- 10.05 to 10.10am | Opening Speech of the License Round by H.E. Mr. Ernesto Max Tonela, Minister of Mineral Resources and Energy
- 10.10 to 10.30am | Break
- 10.30 – 10.45am | General Presentation of the Tender Terms
- 10.45-11.15am | Technical Presentation of the Tender
- 11.15-11.45am | Question and Answer Session
- 11.45 – 11.55am | Closing Remarks
- Midday | Event Concludes
Contact Us for more informationINP - National Petroleum Institute
Rua dos Desportistas, Parcela nº 259 E CP 4724
Maputo – Mozambique
Tel: + 258 21 248 300 | Cell: +258 83 951 1000
Mozambique 6th Round:
Follow for Latest News & Updates
Mozambique 6th Licensing Round Linkedin